Why should I join?
- It’s a Publicity boost as your business exposure is increased through online and offline formats.
- It shows that you care about your community
- It allows your business to becomes a part of the effort to improve your community.
- It leads to opportunities to grow your business and raise your profile
- It provides opportunities to meet, socialize and interact with other local business people.
What’s in it for me?
- Free listing of your business in the Bruce Mines brochure which is distributed locally and in Sault Ste Marie, Barrie Tourist Centres, Soo Chamber of Commerce and the Algoma Kinniwabi Tourist Association office.
- Free Listing of your business on the Chamber web site. This includes a link to your web site or, if you don’t have one, a “pop up” window web exposure. This includes your business details, photo, contact email and/or telephone number.
- Opportunity to advertise your business in the Algoma Outdoors Magazine which:
- has a paper distribution of over 55,000 copies
- is downloadable from their website which has over 172,000 users.
- You benefit from BMCOC’s membership of Algoma Kinniwabi Travel Association which gives the Town of Bruce Mines web exposure. This includes articles on the Town, links to both the Town and Chamber web sites, and advertises a number of our local events.
- Bruce Mines Chamber is also a member of the Sault Ste Marie Chamber of Commerce where
- they distribute our brochure
- we can attend their Take 5 and various seminars run throughout the year,
- BMCOC members can benefit from special deals by joining the SSMCOC at a reduced "associate rate". Examples of such deals include special rates for credit cards, Group Insurance policies, UPS small package shipping/freight etc
You will also receive an invitation to the Chamber monthly meeting, held on the first Tuesday of each month at 8.00am at the Bruce Mines and Plummer Additional Library. Chamber of Commerce Meeting Minutes are also published here each month.
Join the ChamberIf you would like to join the chamber you can either pay by cheque or by PayPal. Either way please download and complete the application form and mail it to:
Bruce Mines and District Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 412
If paying by cheque please enclose it with your application form.
If paying be INTERAC e-Transfer, please make payment to email@example.com